There are no comments for now.
1. What is dilution in penny stocks?
2. Why is share structure important in penny stocks?
3. What is considered a good share structure for a new company?
4. How does share price relate to market capitalization?
5. What is a share lock-up?
A period during which a stock's price is locked at a certain level A type of financing that uses shares as collateral A restriction that prevents shareholders from selling their shares immediately after a company goes public or a share issuance/financing A term used to describe when a stock has low trading volume
6. Why is management important to consider when analyzing a company?
7. What does it mean when management has "skin in the game"?
8. How can liquidity and volume impact a stock?
9. Why is debt important to consider when evaluating a company?
10. What is the most critical indicator that may lead to a buyout?
Join this Course to access resources